Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Better update this thing me thinks

Shit I hate these things I just typed out a big long speel and now its gone. Damn it all!!!!!!!

Horses are great, Crystal not showing any signs of coming back in season so heres hoping she gives us "our" first Binky foal next season.

We have entered the 2 welsh boys in their first show here next weekend being the Nelson Horse and Pony Breeders show. Super exciting to take them out and here's hoping that they take their lets move faster than a dead slow walk juice.

A mate asked me when Choccy was due to foal I had to respond erm she isnt she is just fat so here's hoping some of the weight comes off now they are up on the hill.

We now have the land which is great for us. We are moving a few of the horses there tomorrow and the others will follow after they have eaten the run off block down a fair bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment