Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well seriously I am hopeless its official

Missy looking happy NOT Blerk this is why he wears covers
Crystal doing what she does best


Blondy


Kenny looking better, a wee bit I am told :-)

















Its been forever that I have updated this thing and I am a bit embarassed about that but I guess I have been busy.... or not but thats the only excuse that sounds plausible.










Horses here are all doing well, I have a new big horse called Kenny he is a massive big TB but sadly is underweight and I am feeding him HEAPS to try get the weight on so I have a horse to ride through show season. He is getting his teeth done tomorrow and got shoes on today so he will be away and racing.










Blake is going away to be schooled for 6months (or close enough) I will have him back to maybe do Rai on?? Depends on how brave I am by then, and Im not willing rip him away from the person that will be doing alot of work on him.










Binky is now rugless and in a paddock by himself awaiting his first mares of the season. We have had a few enquiries with people interested in using him but nothing set in stone yet. He has a few of our own mares here so Im not too worried what he brings in from outside mares.










Toby is out with Kenny, looks rather entertaining with the big horse and little toby. I brought Mecca back to the farm as she is on the list to have her teeth done as well. She is in with Kenny and Toby and sadly they dont like her so unless Kenny needs a scratch they stay away from each other.










Choccy, Rose, Pepper, Miss, Whinny and KC are around at the runoff but we are hoping to bring them home in the next week or 2 and Alice will be coming home as well.










Blondy has put on a heap of weight from the first pics I took of her and I am hoping she gives us something special from Binky. She is in with Blake, Rewi, Dy and Crystal.










Rewi is still very wary. He is awaiting a truck to take him up north. I have got the farrier coming back out as he had foundered and the last people to have him didnt do a good job of his feet but he is fine to have the backs done but goes ape for the fronts so we will deal with that before he goes to his new home.










I will try to update this more as the season kicks off. I am hoping to take Binky whereever I can to compete him this year but we will see how we get on... Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment